The Salvation Army is already serving thousands living in regions impacted by Hurricane Irene.
- The Salvation Army has served 15,000 meals to first responders and evacuees in New Jersey.
- Nearly 14,000 meals, snacks and drinks have been served in Greenville, Washington, Elizabeth City and Morehead City in the Carolinas.
- In Norfolk and Spotsylvania Counties, VA, The Salvation Army has already served more than 6,400 meals, snacks and drinks and provided lodging to 265 people.
- More than 5,000 meals, snacks and drinks have been served at multiple shelter locations throughout Maryland and West Virginia.
- In Connecticut, The Salvation Army has served hundreds of meals to evacuees at shelters as well as to first responders.
- The Salvation Army is feeding at numerous shelter facilities throughout Massachusetts and other parts of New England.
We would like to thank everyone who has supported our efforts and be sure to pray for our neighbors as well as emergency personnel and relief agencies!
Below are 3 ways to HELP:
Click the link to donate Online: https://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/irene
Text “STORM” to 80888 to make a $10 donation through your mobile phone
Remember 100% of what you donate to The Salvation Army for disaster goes to disaster!!