Show us just how much you “LUV” The Salvation Army by helping us win a grant for our after school programs. Southwest Airlines is sharing the “LUV” with Georgia nonprofits by donating $150,000 in LUV Grants for Good. Continuing its 40-year mission to serve in its communities, Southwest Airlines will award six nonprofits with a $25,000 grant and The Salvation Army would “LUV” to be a recipient.
We produced a 90 second video on how The Salvation Army will use the money to show love to the Atlanta community and we need your support in voting for it daily. Simply visit http://southwest.promo.eprize.com/grant/ starting now through Thursday, March 15th and vote for The Salvation Army video.
Please note: You can vote one (1) time per Category, per day during the Voting phase. The finalist that receives the highest number of votes will be Grand Prize Winners.
Now for those of you that are wondering how you will remember to vote every day, the options below may be useful;
- Set a reminder in your fancy little smart phone
- Place a reminder on your refrigerator
- Tell your children to remind you
- Visit our Facebook http://www.facebook.com/salvationarmymetroatlanta
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/SalvationArmyA
- You can even send us your telephone number and we will call you daily 😉
Visit http://southwest.promo.eprize.com/grant/ now through Thursday, March 15th and vote for The Salvation Army video!
We appreciate all your support, now start voting!
Note: You must be a resident of the State of Georgia to vote.