‘Tis the Season!
The Salvation Army Red Kettles have been an American tradition since 1891, helping raise financial support for critical Salvation Army programs and services year round. And now, it’s available online!
When you donate to a Red Kettle, you’re not just donating money—you’re giving meals to a hungry child, warm beds to a homeless family, and hope to those who need it most.
Here’s a look at how what you put into the kettle helps those in need in our community!
You can also host your own Online Red Kettle! Here’s how you do it:
1. Visit Salvation Army Metro Atlanta’s Online Red Kettle website.
2. Register yourself, your group or business by selecting “Join My Company.
3. Select an Individual Kettle or a Team Kettle.
4. Complete login information.
5. Complete profile.
6. Create URL and set goals.
7. Review and confirm information.
8. Begin spreading the word by informing your friends, family, colleagues or team members; you can also share on Facebook or Twitter.